Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma in IT (OCR 5840)
The Cambridge Technicals suite has been designed to give you opportunities to demonstrate and develop the practical application of knowledge and understanding in the areas of work that appeal to you. This course will equip you with the knowledge, understanding
and essential skills used in IT and Cyber Security.
- Unit 1 – Fundamentals of IT, written paper, 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Unit 2 – Global Information, written paper, 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Unit 6 – Application design, externally moderated coursework.
- Unit 8 – Project management, externally moderated coursework.
- Unit 21 – Web design and prototyping, externally moderated coursework.