We are very proud of our uniform, which incorporates our four house colours.
The uniform expectations are set out below. Please take note of the items that are not allowed at the academy.
Secondary House Uniform Requirements and Guidelines
Black Jacket with House Colour lining
Full length Tie in House Colour
Jumper with House Colour stripe (optional)
House Colour/Black PE polo shirt
House Colour/Black reversible, long sleeved PE top
Black PE Skorts for Girls (optional)
Black trousers or skirt * (skirts to be no shorter than 1 inch above the knee)
Black school shoes that can be polished *
Black PE shorts *
Black PE socks *
White cotton shirt/blouse, that can be buttoned up to the neck, to wear with a tie *
* Parental choice of where to buy
• School appropriate black trousers or a black skirt must be worn avoiding extremes of fashion and be of an appropriate length (Jeans, chino’s, cords, not tight to the skin, stretch fabric, split designs, unnecessary decoration such as zips/jewels/glitter etc, leggings or hipsters are not acceptable).
• Footwear - should be black school shoes that can and should be polished.
• Tights should be black. Socks should be black or white. Both tights and socks should be plain, not highly patterned.
• Make-up - any use of make-up should be discreet.
• Jewellery - one plain stud in each ear lobe ONLY is allowed - no other piercings
• Hairstyles - the academy does not permit extreme hair styles or colours
• Hair accessories - any hair ornaments such as hair bands or bobbles must be black or match house colours.
• Headscarves (e.g. hijabs) - these may be worn for religious reasons and should be plain black
It is necessary to point out that fabric softener should not be used either separately or as a 2-in-1 liquid when washing the Jackets.
We strongly recommend that you refer to the washing instruction labels for each garment.
How To Order
- On line is the preferred method. It is quick and easy.
- Please refer to the page for full instructions and how to ask for assistance or help with queries.
- Orders will be fulfilled at the earliest opportunity. However, we do ask that you give as much notice as possible when replacement garments are needed. We now have nearly 240 items in our uniform range.
Below is the order form for new Secondary House uniform, which can be downloaded for completion and brought to Reception. Please retain your receipt when you hand over cash for uniform.
Cash must be paid with all orders please (sorry, we can no longer accept cheques).
The easiest way to order is on line, as all items are listed in the house colours in each size.
Exchanges:- We will gladly replace the item for a different size, subject to stock availability and the reason for return. Some items (jackets) can take up to a minimum of 12 weeks to arrive. We respectfully reserve the right to refuse an exchange, in circumstances where the item is not in a saleable condition (eg. smoke smell, torn or misuse). We also request that if you wish to return an item that has been worn and you believe to be faulty, you wash it beforehand. We will discuss individual requests on a case by case basis. Thank you for your understanding in this regard.