It is important that parents/carers apply for Free School Meals if they meet the qualifying criteria.
Does my child qualify for free school meals?
If you are in receipt of any of the following, your child may be eligible for free school meals.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, with no element of Working Tax Credit, and a household income below £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit - income dependant
North Northamptonshire Council
Kettering Buccleuch Academy is in North Northamptonshire. North Northamptonshire Council covers the following areas:
- East Northants
How do I apply?
Check your eligibility and apply for free school meals using the online form found here.
For individual refunds
The new google form can be accessed here: CaterLink Ltd parent refund form, this version will allow the parents to upload screenshots of their balance. Where the balance is small or difficult to verify another way i.e. we cannot access the system, it can help us process the refund much faster but the parent will need a google account. If they do not have a google account then they can use this one: CaterLink Ltd parent refund form - No Upload.