Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Demonstrable ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
- Potential to progress in your career
- Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
- The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
- Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
- A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
- The ability to demonstrate engagement of children, manage their behaviour, attitudes and aspirations, whilst maintaining an un-erring high expectation and focus upon mutually respectful, positive relationships
- Excellent knowledge of effective strategies to raise achievement and excellence in teaching and learning
Kettering Buccleuch Academy is an awe-inspiring academy which caters for students from ages 4-19. We have some of the best facilities nationally, bristling with cutting-edge technology to bring education alive in the 21st Century. Based in Kettering, we are very well situated for travel with easy access to beautiful countryside.
Under new leadership, the academy is rapidly improving. We recognise that the quality of our staff is the most important factor in achieving our aims and we offer unrivalled career development opportunities and support to help staff develop in their careers and achieve their ambitions.
Kettering Buccleuch Academy is part of the United Learning Group, who seek to improve the life chances of all the children and young people they serve. United Learning makes it their mission to bring out “the best in everyone” – students, staff, parents and the wider community. Uniquely, the Group includes significant numbers of schools, both in the public and the private sectors, working together for mutual benefit.
For more information on United Learning, please go to www.unitedlearning.org.uk
If there is not a vacancy listed above which interests you, please contact our HR Cluster Manager, Sharon Howell, via email to email@example.com to register your interest in future opportunities.
Why not come and see for yourself?
We are happy to welcome visitors to our academy at any time so you can have a tour of our impressive facilities and meet our friendly students and staff. This can be during the school day or evenings by appointment. Please contact our Principal's PA, Wendy Millsop, on 01536 316367 or email WendyMillsop@kba.uk to arrange an appointment. We would love to meet you. Miss Millsop will also be happy to deal with requests for a confidential discussion with our Assistant Principal of Continuing Professional Development, Yvonne Ellis, should any candidate wish to make contact prior to applying for a position.